#BlackAlps22 is an event enabling to discuss the latest threats, mitigations and advances in cyber security. The event features cyber security experts from Switzerland and abroad. It is addressed to anyone with an interest in cyber security or connected to the internet, e.g., CEOs, CIOs, CISO, CTOs, developers, and researchers.
Days of event
Black Alps will be held Tuesday Nov 15th 2022 and Wednesday Nov 16th 2022 in La Marive, Switzerland: two days of conferences and workshops.
Networking and Evenings
The event is a great opportunity for the participants to meet people and to expand their network. Several coffee breaks, lunches and aperitifs are organized. In addition, two evenings are held in stylish places. These moments are perfect to get the best out of networking.
Come and expand your network!
Black Alps CTF
Capture The Flag (CTF) is a game-like competition where participants are required to solve various cyber security challenges, such as attacking a Website, reverse engineering and/or exploiting an appliaction, and many others. Participation is free.
Come and play as a cyber security attacker. A lot of fun!
Black Alps addresses most of the Cyber Security topics of the moment, from technical to legal aspects:
- Secure applications, design, and implementation
- Applications security (software, Web apps, Web services, mobile apps, etc.)
- Network security (protocols, attacks, firewalls, appliances, etc.)
- Intrusion detection and monitoring (IDS, security operation centers, etc.)
- Security governance
- Risks and threats analysis
- Identity management, authentication mechanisms, and identity federation
- Specific topics such as: e-voting, e-health, e-banking, e-commerce, and wider domains such as defense, finance, industry, services, and human resources
- Cloud computing, distributed systems, critical systems (SCADA), and social networks
- Legislation, regulations, standards
- Cybercrime, organized crime